Wednesday, April 8, 2009

48 Hours

In 48 hours we will be at JH for our appointment. The appointment is at 8:30 and it should last quite a few hours. I'll try to update as soon as I'm able to do so.

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we prepare for what is ahead. We have no idea what God's plan is but we just pray for the strength we need to get through whatever He has in store for us.

This week I've done pretty well but this morning things have fallen apart. I'm broken today and simply am unable to do anything more than what I have to do to get through this week. It is hard.

Others need us to be there for them too but it just is not possible right now. I'm holding myself up and hopefully everyone else can find the strength to do the same until we can get to a better place.

This is not to say I am not doing exceptionally well most days because I am. It is just the days I feel pushed beyond what I am able to provide that day when things begin to unravel.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry you are having a rough time today. Your strength has been amazing to me. You have done such an incredible job of holding yourself up, but please know there are a lot of us trying to lift you up with our thoughts and prayers as well. Best of luck at your appointment on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (((hugs))) Take time for yourself today. You most definitely deserve it. You, your DH, & Megan Grace on are my thoughts & prayers!

    ReplyDelete