Wednesday, August 12, 2009

*UPDATED LINK* Follow Our Story

Hey everyone! As you can see, this blog does not get updated very often. It was originally setup by a friends of mine to keep everyone updated on fundraisers in honor of Megan Grace.

Never fear though. If you want to continue following our story you can visit our personal blog here.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with this blog. I may delete it since most of the same posts are on my blog or just leave it for now. Not sure but I'd love for you to come visit us over there.

Thanks for all your thoughts, prayers, etc. during this difficult time. It has been such an amazing source of support. That said I can only keep up with updating one blog so hopefully you understand :)

P.S. The link has been updated now. Sorry about that :)

3 comments:

  1. Having problems with the link to your other blog. Can you try reposting it? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having problems with the link

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete