Friday, May 29, 2009

All done!

So glad the amnio is behind me. It was not the worst thing I've ever done but if I never have to do it again that will be fine by me.

All in all, it happened just like a friend of mine said it would. My nerves were way worse than the actual procedure and it did not take long at all.

That said, I'm really not into physical procedures or pain. It was less than 10 years ago (in college) where I had to be physically put in a headlock to give blood at a doctors office if that tells you anything.

I've come around quite a bit obviously. At last count since last Thursday I've had two shots, four blood draws, and the amnio itself for a grand total of 7 needle sticks :(

If you look a few posts back I've even got battle scars to show for it!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy you are done with it and the actual procedure was not as bad as we make it out to be. I hope you all get the results and answers that you need.

    I also hope you get a break from needles! Ouch, that is a lot of sticks in a week!

    Hope you have a great, relaxing weekend - you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete